Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Is drug testing compulsory in the DRofder Ent major series? -78 is extremely suspicious. Spoof would blow the bag methinks.

2021 - PGA - tigerman....page 161
2021 - US Open - MD Jazz...page 170
2021 - The Open - BT Tiger & scottyturnerscurse - tied....page 188
2022 - Masters - Tenacious...page 239
2022 - PGA - angle ankle...page 248
2022 - US Open - Tenacious...page 261
2022 - The Open - Tenacious...page 284
2023 - Masters - tigerman...page 328
2023 - PGA - BT Tiger...page 343
2023 - US Open - angle ankle...page 357
2023 - The Open - angle ankle...page 366
2024 - Masters - Redford...page 397
2024 - PGA - spook
Hah hah hah….thats awesome.

Good job Toigs.

I reckon Soufflé thought he’d missed that putt on 18. It wasn’t a great stroke.

But anyway, it was a great round under the gun. Top shelf.
I was willing it to lip out, it almost did.

I backed DeChambeau at 11's and Koepka at 15's after the 2nd round, had a decent crack at them too:(

2021 - PGA - tigerman....page 161
2021 - US Open - MD Jazz...page 170
2021 - The Open - BT Tiger & scottyturnerscurse - tied....page 188
2022 - Masters - Tenacious...page 239
2022 - PGA - angle ankle...page 248
2022 - US Open - Tenacious...page 261
2022 - The Open - Tenacious...page 284
2023 - Masters - tigerman...page 328
2023 - PGA - BT Tiger...page 343
2023 - US Open - angle ankle...page 357
2023 - The Open - angle ankle...page 366
2024 - Masters - Redford...page 397
2024 - PGA - spook
I was unaware that Tenacious only needs to win the PGA to win the Grand Slam of the Time Honoured Punt Road End Golf Challenge, and angle ankle The Masters for his Grand Slam.
The pressure has got to Rory, he might never do it.
Who'll be the first to do it out of PRE's finest? Will anyone do it? Perhaps recent winners spook and Redford will get on a roll?..............................

And Shuffles with his second over par round in 9 months. 2 of his last 3 over par.

The footage shows him not dragging the officer at all. And a complete overreaction by a moron cop. What a *smile* effort by the police to not immediately drop this. They will lose big time if they proceed with this. Already they will be getting plenty of flak for the trumped up charges and overreaction by the cop in question.

Shuffles has done nothing but praise the cops in general, in reality he should be saying what a *smile* the cop was to react like that and he wants him sacked. And he wants compensation.

Feel very sorry for shuffles.

Reactions: 1 user
The footage shows him not dragging the officer at all. And a complete overreaction by a moron cop. What a *smile* effort by the police to not immediately drop this. They will lose big time if they proceed with this. Already they will be getting plenty of flak for the trumped up charges and overreaction by the cop in question.

Shuffles has done nothing but praise the cops in general, in reality he should be saying what a *smile* the cop was to react like that and he wants him sacked. And he wants compensation.

Feel very sorry for shuffles.
His lawyer has said they will not negotiate an outcome. They will either try this case in court and wipe them out, or the charges will be dropped completely.

Grayson Murray. Dead at age 30.

Wow. Had a history of alcohol and depression issues but seemed to be over that in recent times. In fact, looking and playing the best golf of his career. Won a tournament recently. I had him in my team last week and again, he played real well.

Gee how sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
And on top of Grayson Murray, 11 time LPGA winner Lexi Thompson announces her retirement ……at age 29. Suggested that mental health and burnout were factors. Referenced that since age 12 she’d been groomed to be a pro golfer, all the hype, pressure etc from a young age, and that she’d had enough.

Unfortunately, I think we might see a bit more of this in golf and other sports. Young, talented kids being pushed too hard and too early. Michelle Wie another case in point.

Reactions: 1 users
Ole golf. What a game.

Nelly Korda. Number one female golfer in the world by a mile. Won 6 tournaments this year. 5 in a row. Won last week in NY.

Has a 10 on a par 3 in the 1st round of the US Open today. Shoots 80.

There ya go.