GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Don't worry folks. Good way for team building and learning what these situations are. Just finish the season and get the real business going to rebuild again.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't worry folks. Good way for team building and learning what these situations are. Just finish the season and get the real business going to rebuild again.
Can’t see how being abjectly uncompetitive and not being anything like AFL standard is good for team building.

Reactions: 1 user
we're masters of the 'stupid put yr mate under pressure handball'

How can we slip over so much compared to other teams. See it most games. Is Teflon our game day boot sponsor?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Can’t see how being abjectly uncompetitive and not being anything like AFL standard is good for team building.
Back to the wall stuff instead of just taking it easy, coasting along in a close game thinking we're gonna be great.

Straw man *smile*. How about being competitive? Win a few games or at least be in games. Finish last, 2nd last or 3rd last whatever. Just don’t give up and go oh well at least we’ve got the first pick! Party time!

How often is the first pick in the draft the best player in the draft? Very rarely. We don’t need to have the worst season in the club’s history to rebuild. We can at least show something, show some heart and some fight. Our team has just completely given up this year.

It’s a loser mentality and unacceptable.
Who are you inferring is giving up? The team?

The team is both *smile* and devoid of confidence.

They’re at rock bottom and this is what it looks like.

Ffs...apply pressure shai..make a bloody effort ..why give up the milli second the ball leaves the goal square

I really do wonder who it is who thinks we want to listen to an inarticulate drug cheat on ‘special’ comments?

Reactions: 4 users