Game day Tiges v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges v GWS

Funny seeing Hops having a chat and giggle with his old GWS mates and our players with Kingsley. That's football.

Reactions: 1 user
Get rid of Baker, Rioli ask the question to Bolton
Delist Sony Samsom miller Young flappers

And start again

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
The callers seem to have decided that Tarrantos tackle had no case to answer so due care doesn't apply to the Tigers players
Where was the free kick
4 of them on the ground 4
His head bounced like a tennis ball.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Geez Jack G is a trier. He gives it his all and really plays some great team football!

Any team would be lucky to have him in their side!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Some good things out of today:
Inspirational effort again from the captain.
Steely a chance.
Hugo now consistently looking good and playing with more and more confidence.
Fair effort against classy opposition.

Reactions: 12 users
I know enough not to kick across a goal face when danger is imminent. The rimes we seem to get caught out by that move
They set up so to force Nakas to kick to short.
It was a slow kick and short jibbed it knowing that Ward wouldve put him into epworth

Reactions: 1 users
Never a good idea to kick across the goal when too many opponents are close in
I agree not a good idea, there was only one opponent quite a distance away. Any other backman would have stood their ground or inched forward a little if they had one ounce of awareness and the mark would have been taken, not step backwards. Probably the silliest thing Nanks did was pass to Short thinking that Short would somehow benefit us with his disposal.

Anyhow it's history. It just highlights the bigger issue of Short's continual lack of true competitiveness.

Reactions: 3 users