Game day Tiges v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges v GWS

Considering how badly we’ve played as a side we’ve done well to be only 15 points down at half time.

Reactions: 3 users
Mansell playing like Buddy. 9 disposals, 6 marks, 5 tackles (real ones), 2 goals, 3 inside 50s.

Reactions: 4 users
Needed to leave Balta forward & persevere with Blight back
It's what happens when you yoyo a player. Should never have left the backline regardless of our lack of KF options. Was in the top 3 of the comp at one stage till they decided to start throwing him around. Ridiculous

Reactions: 1 users
There are some premiership players running out there today masquerading as AFL footballers.

There are some premiership players running there today masquerading as AFL footballers.
Agree and let's not forget these also were 'fumblers' during the Dimma era. I can't wait for better talent to arrive in coming years.

Reactions: 1 user
29 inside 50s to 18. 69 contested to 58. 20 clearances to 14. But down 21 tackles to 41. Competing well overall.

Reactions: 3 users
21 tackles, 9 of them thanks to Graham and Mansell. 12 of our players without a tackle.

• Wow
  • Sad