Game day Tiges v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges v GWS

Banks, it's one thing to come on as sub in the last 10 minutes when everyone is tired. Another that's gone backwards since last year.

At the ground. The team is doing an awesome job stifling the giants run and working incredibly hard off the ball. Very evident here at the game.
Clearly that is the plan, not to let them accumulate uncontested marks to move the ball.
We have had many opportunities but we just lack polish and execution and we have made 3-4 bad errors that has cost us.
No complaints with effort today, team is working really hard and tackling hard.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
As underwhelming that first half in terms of intent and effort, we are still in this match so we have to keep hope
I think the intent and effort is there and that’s why we’re only 15 points down. It’s the skill and connection between the players that is lacking.

Reactions: 1 user
At the ground. The team is doing an awesome job stifling the giants run and working incredibly hard off the ball. Very evident here at the game.
Clearly that is the plan, not to let them accumulate uncontested marks to move the ball.
We have had many opportunities but we just lack polish and execution and we have made 3-4 bad errors that has cost us.
No complaints with effort today, team is working really hard and tackling hard.
Yep. It's the P&E all the time with us......even under Dimma.

Sonz, Banks, Kmac,Short. Take your pick who needs subbing off. Trezesie has more influence than them and he is still on the bench!
Sony just delist a cat of a footballer. He would do ok in the VAFL
Banks a nothing footballer
Flappers finished 2yrs ago, I can't watch him flap and jump around anymore.
Short is finished.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user