Game day Tiges v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges v GWS

At the ground. The team is doing an awesome job stifling the giants run and working incredibly hard off the ball. Very evident here at the game.
Clearly that is the plan, not to let them accumulate uncontested marks to move the ball.
We have had many opportunities but we just lack polish and execution and we have made 3-4 bad errors that has cost us.
No complaints with effort today, team is working really hard and tackling hard.
The difference between watching live and watching on TV. On TV we only get play directly in camera short and not the other detail

Reactions: 1 user
Am enjoying the way Richmond is going about its footy.
Sure, there's been some glitches but the effort and spirit are there.

Reactions: 9 users
I reckon the decision is weighing heavily on Baker. Looks frustrated and as if he's about to lose his rag and hit someone.

Miller is having a mare. If it was a choice between Miller and Blight this week then they pulled the wrong rein.

Reactions: 3 users