Game day Tiges v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges v GWS

I don't want to rebuild the team around Baker, Rioli, Prestia, Taranto or Bolton. Let's start again

Reactions: 1 user
Baker doesn’t defend. Lazy as *smile*. Can’t wait to see him go.

Was Banks injured in the first five minutes?
Either that or he is the Invisible Man.

It extremely frustrating to see high quality, three time premiership players like Prestia, Rioli, Vlastuin, running in circles, hesitating, then turning it over because Yze has them doing differential equations before they can figure out who to dispose to.

I have never seen a team so lost.

That last GWS goal started from a kick in with 4 Richmond players pointing in different directions and forgetting to man anyone up.

They have been confused into pointlessness.

So far today I’ve seen Short fail to kick, hand pass and tackle at AFL standard, yet he is still on the ground, and it’s nearly half time.

Hugo's had a great season.

That's it. That's pretty much the only positive I can think of this season.

Yeah we'll get Pick 1. And Vlas, Broady, Nank can hold their heads high.

Otherwise, this year has been a complete train wreck.

Reactions: 1 users
Still can't understand how you hide your supposed best player in the fwd line for 90% of the game. Just don't get it