Game day Tigers v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Suns

Odd game. Doesn't feel like an 83 point win. If anything I reckon we played better when we lost to Freo by 3 points.

Good solid win in the end tigers. We need Titch, grimes. Cuddles to come back in and a fit miles (he's not right atm).

Baloo said:
Odd game. Doesn't feel like an 83 point win. If anything I reckon we played better when we lost to Freo by 3 points.

Agree. At least we banged some goals in the end to build the % towards the Dogs, but thanks to Poo$y, the margin's widening again.

osakabull said:
Dogs have to play West Coast in Perth so there is still a window for us to steal 5th

No chance. Bulldogs already 50 points up on Melbourne at quarter time. Their percentage is far superior.

Playing against a seriously wounded side and still struggled at times. The second quarter fade out was disappointing but at least we came good in the second half. However on that overall performance we are not yet contenders

tigerlove said:
No chance. Bulldogs already 50 points up on Melbourne at quarter time. Their percentage is far superior.

Think it'll be in place of the Swans.

Gotta say good selections by Dimma. I was worried about Thomas and Morris in the side, Thomas went well and Morris did his job, both suited the opposition. Would have won by 113 with Bean in but 8-.

Baloo said:

Opposition was terrible and looked like they were thinking about Mad Monday already. Lots of flashy players who can turn this way and that but not too many who stood up under pressure. And we only had to lay 30 tackles for the match.

Very pleased with the easy win, but not going to read anything into it.

doherz said:
Sorry what?

It was until we kicked 6 in a row late in the last quarter. We need more style and polish in attack. All depends on how Dimma wants to use our forward structure. Lloyd proved again that he's no sub.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Opposition was terrible and looked like they were thinking about Mad Monday already. Lots of flashy players who can turn this way and that but not too many who stood up under pressure. And we only had to lay 30 tackles for the match.

Yeah, nah. Would prefer the half time small lead and a demand from the coach that we do better than the dogs who will get nothing from this game. I'd be worried about bad habits if I was beveridge.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

a good % boost and some good kicking for goal