Game day Tigers v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Suns

Hey who's on this Aaron Hall fellow. A quick bloke hopefully!

Seriously though absolutely no forward structure whatsover.

Lucky TY is clunking a few, playing well today!

TigerForce said:
What was the point of bringing Morris and Thomas in??

The thing is you cant sub both off.

I am worried we will run out of legs second half.

And now ...... our famous third quarter coming up. Wonder if we will manage to score this time or will we be behind by 3/4 time

TigerForce said:
What was the point of bringing Morris and Thomas in??

Touk Miller and Harry Bennel have had 1 more tackle between them as the whole Richmond team. The mentality is just unbelievable. We can see the umpires are hot on holding the ball, how can we get frees for this when we won't tackle.

SkillzThatKillz said:
agree they are going well .Tigers need to get :^#&&*& serious now !!!!
Good signs with Lennon and Lambert.

Pretty happy with their output today.

15 players on out team have not yet laid a tackle.

Must be some kind of record.

If we increase our pressure we should win this one well.

Problem is we have some players who simply arent hungry or aggressive enough.

Martin has 3 tackles and others only 1 with the rest 0.

Not good enough!

If we dont fix this we wont cause any damage come finals time...if we get there...

Hate to see what would be happening to clearances and contested ball if they had Ablett and Swallow and Omera playing. as it is Hall , Rischotelli and Kolodjashnij are getting far too much of the ball and Hall is doing it with no pressure at all..

Geez I hope they come out in the second half breathing fire after hardwick tears strips off them for those last few minutes.

I couldn't stomach watching the afl's IVF baby getting pumped up and motivated after that last gimmy goal. They think they are in the game now instead of feeling unsettled and under pressure. I understand we don't have our best team on the park, but it's time we just won convincingly against this club which is the equivalent of a rich kid from an 80's movie that has been given everything and is just expected to succeed. I'm sick of it.

Put on your blue collars and smash them. No loping around after a player and letting them run 35 meters before either kicking for goal or bombing it into our goal square. Tackle and tackle to hurt.

Prove that you should be playing finals.

Rancey18 said:
9 tackles in a half has nearly got to be some sort of record surely.

Reckon 1 disposal in the 1st quarter must have beaten the previous low by a fair margin.