Game day Tigers v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Suns

2 goal turnaround....again in the last seconds. Why couldn't Newman just kick the *smile* goal instead of lobbing it to Vickery.

That was a let down after what i thought was a dominant half by richmond. Gave them two easy goals to put them right back into the contest and reduce any percentage we might gain.

TigerForce said:
2 goal turnaround....again in the last seconds. Why couldn't Newman just kick the *smile*ing goal instead of lobbing it to Vickery.

Why didn't Vickery handball to the voice instead of taking players on? This is game on. We didn't bury them when we had the chance.

Without any tackling pressure how do they expect to maintain and build a big lead?
37-9 is a disgrace.

The usual last minute goal at the end of the quarter. How many more times is this going to happen?? And, and, once again, this time around, 3 holding the ball decisions against us. Hardly ever see it in other games.

osakabull said:
Without any tackling pressure how do they expect to maintain and build a big lead?
37-9 is a disgrace.
As much as I hate this stupid corralling. Chaplin watches the player with the ball who easily passes to a teammate in the corridor. Who the *smile* invented this stupid corralling??

Lynch killing Chaplain. If we lose control of midfield we're in trouble. Not applying anywhere near enough pressure on them when they have the ball. Can't believe this is the same team that defeated Hawthorn.

Indirect & lack in intensity. Season defining half coming up.

FFS Tigers playing bruise free footy. Bury this bloody mob. Newman killing them with his massive total of 3 possessions in a half. What a joke.

Lynch match up is a worry. Always knew when Chaplun went to him that was one they could exploit.

Just so much kicking backwards, sideways. Nothing like that second half of the first quarter where it was direct.

Suns back into this game.

It's like we get a nice lead and don't go on with it! Terrible quarter!

osakabull said:
37-9 is a disgrace.

It's unacceptable. Only 1 player has made multiple tackles and 14 have not laid one tackle to half time.

Bloody opposition goals in red time...I swear we lose games due to switching off....C'mon Tiges. Let's bury this mob already.

graystar1 said:
The usual last minute goal at the end of the quarter. How many more times is this going to happen?? And, and, once again, this time around, 3 holding the ball decisions against us. Hardly ever see it in other games.

God more than just three i think. Red hot on it today especially for us.

tigerlove said:
It's unacceptable. Only 1 player has made multiple tackles and 14 have not laid one tackle to half time.

What was the point of bringing Morris and Thomas in??