Game day Tigers v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Suns

Took a while to get on our bikes that quarter but finished it off well. We need to bury them this quarter and then put our foot on their throats in the second half. Go Tigers.

Who does the stats for the AFL page - says there are 4 free kicks per team. I reckoned it was closer to 8-2 from what i have seen...

The only worry atm is our disposal efficiency running at 68%. Suns are sitting at 67%. Improve on that and I can see us winning by 10+goals

Oh btw we have only laid 1 tackle for the game thus far but I remember Dimma saying during Dimma's Disection that he does not place that high a value on tackles but other efforts.

More inside 40s to Gold Coast but they're not very efficient. We made the most of our chances which was good to see. Cotchin and Martin only 3 disposals each. Vickery presenting well, that's all you gotta do, play in front, use your strength. Deledio, sublime player, such great skills.