Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

This thinking is barking up the wrong tree. yes we have a bunch of average players, thats a fact, but that isn't the problem. Every side has a bunch of average players, thats how the concept of average works. The problem is we don't have enough elite players.
Sounds like another excuse to me. Most sides - most good sides have 2/3 top shelf players that teams are built around.

Every side needs a core of fit, hard running core players that stick to the game plan and never give up.

I look to the future in the hope that can be built.

If I look behind me I see a bloody train wreck. But it will be sorted but please. No more excuses.

Counted six home town frees to Freo and at least four frees not paid to us.
Six minutes into the third.
A joke.

Reactions: 1 users
We have to be the worst tackling team in the league

Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like another excuse to me. Most sides - most good sides have 2/3 top shelf players that teams are built around.

Every side needs a core of fit, hard running core players that stick to the game plan and never give up.

I look to the future in the hope that can be built.

If I look behind me I see a bloody train wreck. But it will be sorted but please. No more excuses.
Fair enough. Its pretty simple as far as I'm concerned. We're rebuilding, we need some gun players. Its not an excuse, its just reality. The negative energy and angst on here from some is whackyland.

Reactions: 1 users