Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

I don't see the point in giving mcintosh games like year he is a good team man but *smile* me let's get games into someone that has a future in the game
Like who? Don’t look at easy targets to drop. At least he is involved.

They are not the problem IMO, Ralph smith, Sonsie, Mansel, McAulife, Graham , etc have given us sweet FA.
Well they are certainly part of the problem being so called senior players, but the rest named excluding mccauliffe who we can cut some slack, are simply not up to it . Add Slumberland to the list!

Normally yes you'd drop him but sheesh who else to take the spot? Our small forward cupboard is barer than the bods at the Playboy mansion.
Easy.

Tresize or Coulthard are the obvious replacements.

Smith or Green at a pinch.

Reactions: 1 user
Despite that error from Nanks he has been immense. 21 hitouts, 11 disposals, 10 contested possie (1st), 4 clearances (1st), 3 tackles, 4 frees 😯for and a goal.

Reactions: 5 users
Don’t blame the kids. That’s easy.

Look at the senior players. Where is Short?

Apart from Nank we have zero leadership out there.
another Missing Short? 13 disposals including 5 marks.Must be wearing a Freo jumper?

If hes an easy target doesn't that prove the point that he's rubbish and needs to be replaced. Steely green smith trezise Coulthard banks a full game

The problems begin with his involvement. He is waaaay past it and should be overlooked to give some others a taste. Tresize and Smith should take his spot or give Banks an extended run on the wing

We use to hunt in packs.
Run in waves through the midfield
Get numbers into the backline
Make space in the forward 50

Now we have this dumb arse zone that doesn’t work.

Reactions: 3 users