Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

Kosi is exceeding my expectations. I admit they were very low, but still, I'll take it.

Reactions: 4 users
Lack of class in midfield & forward line evident tonight. Balta or Bolton up forward or nothing.

Pressure & work rate has been good, but no reward for effort. Picked off consistently going the other way.

Reactions: 1 users
Frederick a gun , missed 5 games but has played both times we played them - missed games between our games

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Fair enough. Its pretty simple as far as I'm concerned. We're rebuilding, we need some gun players. Its not an excuse, its just reality. The negative energy and angst on here from some is whackyland.
You have changed your argument - but that’s okay. A rebuild can only be successful when you bring in footballers that can play AFL football and gave the bodies and hunger to play AFL footballers.

The Tigers have a lot of work to do at the end of the season - let’s see how many of those 2021/22 selections will be playing AFL on a regular basis next year.

Reality can be a pain the ars##*

What about Sonsies half-aarsed chase in the back pocket against Banfied my goodness

Reactions: 1 user
You know you are *smile* when one player is chasing the ball in circles while the opponent just chips it around

Reactions: 1 users