Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Rioli, Short, Baker, Vlaustin good. Gibcus. Lynch but for his kicking too. Lambert nice return.

Seen enough of Dawkins.

i couldn't give a toss about anything besides the fact we are wiping the floor with someone

it's been awhile !

Reactions: 1 users
Really good half but geez what are we playing. The Eagles look like pub players (and most are in their best 22 strangely, last year I reckon we were missing as many of our best 22 at times and didn't look this *smile*).

Short has been a revelation in the midfield, defo worth another crack. His kicking skills are on display for sure.

Gibcus - How good was that kick to Lynch that ended in the Jack goal with about 3 and a half minutes of the 2nd. Wowee.
RCD has done some nice things but why does he feel he constantly needs to break a tackle, runs into tackles a hell of a lot. Reckon this could be a fatal flaw for him.
MRJ - Done some nice things showing his footy smarts
Lynch - Must have put Georges boots on by accident, could have already had 5+. 8 shots at goal and if you looked at them all in isolation, I reckon 9 times out of 10, he kicks 7 of them.

Lynch's kicking is getting criticised tonight but he is doing so much good work around the ground that is good to see
Been unbelievable. 6 contested marks, 10 contested possies, 13 disposals. Should have at least 5 goals but is on a mission tonight. Admittedly not much to beat.

Reactions: 1 user
McGovern has been a star for a long time, but even he has lost all semblance of confidence.

WC the worst team we have seen in the comp for a long long time
When do they play NORF ? Oh *smile*, they've already LOST to them in Rd 2 and unfortunately, dont get a second chance this year.

This mob beat the Colliwobbles 3 weeks ago ...in MELBOURNE ? :unsure: WTF !!!

Reactions: 1 user
The worst WC side I've ever seen. And 75 odd % of their best side is out there.
Yea,but they still manage to get it out of the middle as much as we have.We need to be better at that. Also I hope the side does not slacken because a 100 plus point win would boost the percentage nicely.