Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Hard to judge based on the opposition but the forward line seems to be functioning better with Balta down back.

I think its more the speed of the ball movement and the fact that most of the ball movement is from turnover that has created a shed load more space in our forward 50.

Fox have just shown that our scores from turnover in the 1st half are the highest EVER in a half of footy.

Reactions: 1 users
Well said Figgy. Let's hope we don't get sloppy. Foot on the pedal Tiges!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Dunno how much we can take from this. Eagles are totally uncompetitive so far.
Happily take the 4 pts on offer Red ........ but I hear what you're saying.

Then again, amazing what a little confidence can do for a blokes form, so a few should be getting plenty out of this thus far.

I think its more the speed of the ball movement and the fact that most of the ball movement is from turnover that has created a shed load more space in our forward 50.

Fox have just shown that our scores from turnover in the 1st half are the highest EVER in a half of footy.
Haven’t all our goals come from WC turnovers?

Their midfielders have got plenty of the ball is my concern for them turning it around.

As I type this Kennedy gets the first one in the 3.

You'd think an important part of a commentators job would be to actually learn the players

Poor Stacky just can't get into it.

No idea who makes way for Tarrant (reckon they'll bring him back in although I wouldn't)