Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Hard to judge based on the opposition but the forward line seems to be functioning better with Balta down back.

Reactions: 1 users
Simpson doesn’t get anywhere near enough heat. This has been going on for 2 and a half years.

Reactions: 1 user
Syd needs a run on ball or off half back.
He is not a forward.
He needs to get and go with the field in front.
This is the perfect opportunity to get his form back.
Baker the same type of player as we can see tonight.

Haven't seen many comments but our defence is so much better with Rd General Grimes in charge. Now they look a unit

yes true but the real reason is that our midfield and forward pressure is working - we haven’t seen that in awhile (well at lewst since the doggies game :) )

Hard to judge based on the opposition but the forward line seems to be functioning better with Balta down back.

I think Balta is the long term option up fwd when Jack retires. Happy to have him down back but flexible enough to play elsewhere if required in the meantime.

Reactions: 2 users
Eh... Stack is playing up forward and the ball just hasn't come to him.

i couldn't give a toss about anything besides the fact we are wiping the floor with someone

it's been awhile !
It is only half time Arty.
This next quarter will seal the game if we keep on like we have in the 1st. half.
Just as long as the umpires don't decide to ream us now.

And cartwheeler
I remember listening to an ABC radio call of a game in those *smile* times when Wilson was playing. We actually won this game and Smokey Dawson was calling him the Strutter.

“The ball is kicked deep into the Richmond forward line………….Strutter’s marked!!”

Ha ha great stuff. Loved Smokey Dawson as a commentator.