Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Tiges still losing the stoppages but killing it in the contested, uncontested, inside 50s and hit outs

We should ease off a bit. We need norf to win the spoon.
Nah I want us to put them away at home by 100 and totally ruin them and watch their supporters snatch it.

We can come back and start tanking next week :))

Reactions: 2 users
Lynch's kicking is getting criticised tonight but he is doing so much good work around the ground that is good to see
Better to do it every week instead of playing like a zombie in attack. Can't believe how bad he's being.

Frees have tightened to 11-10 our way. Vlaustin with a sloppy high one he is good at doing. RCD lucky not to be HTB too.

Last years loss to WC pretty much killed our season last year. Could a win today do the opposite and resurrect our season this year

Reactions: 1 users
The Eagles geez. Haven’t seen a rabble like this for a long time. 10 goals up but it really should be closer to 20. If Lynch didn’t miss at least 4 sodas and some our finishing was cleaner I guess we would be.

Reactions: 2 users