Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

This game by Vickers should be his benchmark. He's doing everything that a guy his size and with his ability should be doing in a game.

TigerForce said:
Newman's cramping....obvious sub??

Get Lennon on.

Poor effort by Richmond's trainers with Newman today! Get the man his walking stick.... NOW! ;D

Tommy H said:
This game by Vickers should be his benchmark. He's doing everything that a guy his size and with his ability should be doing in a game.

Spot on! If only Griffiths would follow suit

Very handy goal near the siren. Keep it going Tiges. Win every quarter and bury them!!!

ThePercies said:
What stupid game to be watching. The commentators are completely pro collingwood and we have to listen to people constantly booing every time richmond get the ball. Someone please remove whoever is close to their camera. Its painfully annoying
I'd rather they move basil and hamish away from the microphone. At least the boo guy makes a bit of sense

larabee said:
I'd rather they move basil and hamish away from the microphone. At least the boo guy makes a bit of sense

Can Basil get out a "and here comes the Pies" in the last quarter....

Cotchin 11 disposals, Deledio 11, Lambert 8, Miles 14. Quiet day for key midfielders yet we're still winning comfortably. A sign of a quality team.

larabee said:
I agree. I am watching on my laptop and it seems the ground mics pick up one particular cretin's continual booing.

Morris has been good. Just makes you wonder why the incessant need to turn him into a forward.