Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

TigerForce said:
Goal to Lids. Those pre and post father goal stats for Lids were funny...

Stats were silly. They were comparing 6 games versus 9 games played.

Good lead. It's the Pies who are missing easy goals. Luckily Elliott's gone off a bit after that 1st quarter.

that inside 50 differential is a real worry.Against a side who uses the ball better
we might be behind.Happy with the lead but....

Thought we're playing ok but gee we don't want them coming out after half time with the same time in their forward half and kicking straight.

David said:
The umpiring is poor. Many contentious decisions and non calls going against us. Frustrating to watch.

Umpiring is poor both ways. They want to blow the whistle for the sake of blowing it. Just let them go.

I'm still not really happy with this one.

When we move the ball well, we look good.

We are moving the ball out of defence generally well also.

Collingwood though have missed a lot of goals that should have been kicked and are right up there in scoring shots. Smashing us in inside 50's too (37-22).

Yes its a good thing being efficient inside 50 like we are today but the opposite when the opposition is smashing you in this stat.