Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

Hard to find a bad player today. Chimp and Jack, on paper, have been quiet, but I wouldn't call them bad games.

We are looking like a very well drilled outfit. Beavis has got his boys working very well.

Baloo said:
Hard to find a bad player today. Chimp and Jack, on paper, have been quiet, but I wouldn't call them bad games.

We are looking like a very well drilled outfit. Beavis has got his boys working very well.

Been missing for years in this team.

Loving this last quarter more than the rest of the game to be quite honest. No frills and are starting to throttle them.

Baloo said:

Probably Chimp's worst game for the year. Only 8 efficient disposals.

Dusty continually giving it to the scum supporters behind the goals in this last quarter...priceless!!!

C'mon Hamish, Basil Brush and Jabba Senior....show some love for the Tigers!!! FFS!

Last player besides Reiwoldt to kick 6 goals in a game until Vickery today, Cleve Hughes...lol