Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

antman said:
Optimistic as ever Toby :hihi Beautiful day though! And it will be a tough game.

Yep must sux to be scared of your own shadow and only see the glass half full..

Tigertough1974 said:
hahaha hee we go, will carts pop up to agree?

Look Carts is a great man, he's so far ahead of us all in football knowledge and insight, we can only be grateful he deigns to grace us with his wisdom. He's humble too.

antman said:
Optimistic as ever Toby :hihi Beautiful day though! And it will be a tough game.

I would love to live without fear as far as the Tigers are concerned, but it eats away at me unfortunately. I wish it didnt. Get butterflies before a game as if i am out there playing myself. Silly really.

toby64 said:
I would love to live without fear as far as the Tigers are concerned, but it eats away at me unfortunately. I wish it didnt. Get butterflies before a game as if i am out there playing myself. Silly really.

Nah Tobes it's part of being a footy tragic. If you don't have the anxiety then you can't feel the relief.

I'm at the game, looking around I realise the stereotypes of scum supporters are all true. So many of them look like ex Pentridge inmates!

Lloyd goals after a good mark and play on from Vickery. Great to see a small forward bang some goals for once.

Morris doing the Grimo staging for a free. At least we dope the dumpires.... ;D

Playing well is Stevo.