Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf

It’s only a practice game but wow the umpiring , they just got free after free !! Seriously how bad was it !!

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Positives:
1. Taranto, Dusty, Vlaustin and Prestia looked mint
2. Brown, Clarke and Campbell showed they have some class.
3. No injuries?

Negatitives:
1. Umpiring is *smile*
2. Depth guys like Ross, Ralphsmith and Miller were very ordinary. They haven't developed over the summer
3. Umpires are stuffen clueless
4. The TV cameras were blocked from one pocket! How does this happen?
5. Umpiring was pathetic
If Miller doesn't do anything early this year, I will be gutted.
Tall & good hands perfect chance to break into best 22.

We still cop alot of goals, off the back of packs with high balls coming inside our back 50.
10 jump no-one stands down
I thought they would've learnt from our last game last year.

Reactions: 5 users
Tarranto & Prestia elite.
Juddy a ripper game and sign of things to come, I had him penciled in for the bench for round 1 and this game franks it.
My other boy Tylar Young had a poor game.
Very promising from Samson Ryan, I liked his grabs more than his goals, not concerned about a couple of dud set shots today as I know he is a verry, very good kick.
I really liked Tom Brown today.

• Wow
Reactions: 22 users
Enjoyed the hit out but I see its a new year and nothing changed from the umps.... I think we look ok for just a praccy match and trying a few different things..

Really liking Seth Campbell. Doesn't panic, decision is making good and kicking is on point.

Reactions: 5 users
Only a scratch match, but I reckon we've found one in Seth Campbell.

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Seth Campbell will play senior football in the 1st half of this year. Long time since I've seen one of our rookies show that much class.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users