Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf

Love Meatballs work today. Thought we would win more clearances though. Early doors.

Why are we even bothering with the score?? I mean Dusty scored during that 2 minute simulated scenario and the goal didn’t count :ROFLMAO:

Great see the umpires continuing to bend us over.
Balta gets tackled 10 minutes after getting rid of the ball. Play on

Reactions: 1 user
They seem to have got a lot of goals from free kicks inside 50. I know we won't get the stats, but I'd love to see what they are. If this is the impact of the 4th umpire, we are going to get screwed on this. They will pick up anything we do wrong, but as we know from seeing Jack and Lynch for many years now, we won't get the same back.

• Angry
Geez memories fading back fast with these flogs!!! Green kicks to Miller and it's deliberate!

They seem to have got a lot of goals from free kicks inside 50. I know we won't get the stats, but I'd love to see what they are. If this is the impact of the 4th umpire, we are going to get screwed on this. They will pick up anything we do wrong, but as we know from seeing Jack and Lynch for many years now, we won't get the same back.
No chance.
Only switched it on now.
We have to get destroyed to get a free kick. How long can North hold the ball??

Nth players didn't even realise they got free kicks

• Angry
Positives:
1. Taranto, Dusty, Vlaustin and Prestia looked mint
2. Brown, Clarke and Campbell showed they have some class.
3. No injuries?
4. We've still got Lynch, Bolton, Pickett , Gibcus and Baker to add to our best team.

Negatitives:
1. Umpiring is *smile*
2. Depth guys like Ross, Mansell, Ralphsmith and Miller were very ordinary. They haven't developed over the summer
3. Umpires are stuffen clueless
4. The TV cameras were blocked from one pocket! How does this happen?
5. Umpiring was pathetic

• Love
Reactions: 2 users