GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs

Ridley said:
Hard to disagree with that. Not sure what Dimma is trying to achieve playing him in the forward line. He is slow of mind and slow of body so he doesn't apply great pressure. And his set shot goal kicking is crap.

Newman was simply out of his depth tonight. On;y 54% disposal efficiency from 3 contested and 8 uncontested possessions. So slow now. But I'm sure snetiment will have him playing finals.

tigerlove said:
Why the hell did Dempsey do it? And then afterwards he wouldnt let go of his jumper and dragging him like a rag doll. A disgrace.
Booing by the crowd is that racist

tigerlove said:
Newman was simply out of his depth tonight. On;y 54% disposal efficiency from 3 contested and 8 uncontested possessions. So slow now. But I'm sure snetiment will have him playing finals.

There is no way Dimma won't play him. He loves Newman more than life itself.

I too feared the worse when Lids lay motionless and a Medico was quick to him.

Gee lucky not a broken neck.

mrposhman said:
Absolutely. That was without doubt the most dangerous one we've seen, if Dempsey doesn't get at least 2 weeks I will be annoyed. Doesn't matter that he was remorseful he still did it. If I murdered someone but said sorry afterwards, I'd still be found guilt of murder.

People near me were ropeable. Suffice to say if Deledio didn't get up, a visit from the Richmond chapter of the KKK was on the cards for Dempsey.

3121FC said:
Booing by the crowd is that racist
That response got a run where I was sitting. Made me laugh. So true. Pithy observation on all the bs being delivered by lazy media this season.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
People near me were ropeable. Suffice to say if Deledio didn't get up, a visit from the Richmond chapter of the KKK was on the cards for Dempsey.

What has the KKK got to do with it?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Mmm. It was an obscene tackle, though.

Terrible. And if I was there I would have been baying for blood, I was at the telly, but race or skin colour is irrelevant.

Reckon it took some gonads to present the remorse he showed. Would have been easier to allow his mates come in and take up the fight. Having said that reckless act and deserves serious weeks. Strangely have lost no respect for him though. Hope lids is ok

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
To spell it out... no I don't think there is any "Richmond chapter" of the KKK. People were angry though, and threatened retribution.

Never really thought you did. Just an unexpected inflammatory comment. I'm guilty of those too, especially at this time of night. I blame coonawarra cab sauv. You?

The tackle was bad, I was angry, then the remorse was genuine. Very relieved to see Lids OK