GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs

Just doing what we have to do tonight. Nothing more. Just as I suspected going in. But that's ok.

Would have to be the worst game I've watched all year. Just awful, but got the win which is the main thing

*smile* that was ugly. But a win is a win. Well done Tiges and onto the Roos next week.

Want to beat them more than anyone.

Did what we had to do today, kicking was poor but we were in control for the whole game bar the first 10 minutes. The negativity on here for a game that was never going to be great to watch when it was wet.

Miles and Titch were good tonight and Rance was great again down back. Vlastuin played really well in the first half particularly when it was so wet.

leon said:
Dusty has had a mare; a night of brain fades!

He was horrible tonight. Geez he made some howlers. As bad as I can recall him playing.

But we still won so it's all upside.

Ch7 with the wrong pre-recorded voice over saying the Bombers have won and what it means for Richmond losing...wth?

SkillzThatKillz said:
Ch7 with the wrong pre-recorded voice over saying the Bombers have won and what it means for Richmond losing...wth?

Well if you gonna have Brian Taylor commentating may as well keep with the unprofessional theme.

SkillzThatKillz said:

I heare that and thought wtf? Pretty fn amateurish that

Win the next 5 games and we have ourselves a premiership.

Dare to dream.

I genuinely believe next year is our year but if we were to snag one this year it could be the beginning of an extremely successful dynasty.

And yes...i have been drinking...