Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints

antman said:
Hampy flies over the pack, that's the spirit son! Cotchin roves it but it's out on the full...

Doing more than Ivan. Good to see 'we' made Hampo....

Good long kick from Flossy, Deledio reads it the best and kicks the goal.

Poor old Sainters really can't get it past halfway.

Sad to see Nick R in the change rooms limping on that calf. Big effort from the champ to come out and play on his sister's day.

OR was it? He's back out and having a shot for goal. Must have been half time footage.

antman said:
Good long kick from Flossy, Deledio reads it the best and kicks the goal.

Poor old Sainters really can't get it past halfway.

Sad to see Nick R in the change rooms limping on that calf. Big effort from the champ to come out and play on his sister's day.

OR was it? He's back out and having a shot for goal.

Half-time in the rooms. It's obvious he's playing injured....all for his sis.

Nick R misses, three quarter time, we are up by a handy 50 or so points. Feel sorry for the Sainters but we need the percentage.

MMM said Dusty took himself off nd straight down the rooms ...just before halftime .. any ideas?

A win makes us 10-5 and a lonely 5th. 1 game behind Swans & Hawks, and 1 ahead of Bulldogs & GWS.

Wildcat said:
MMM said Dusty took himself off nd straight down the rooms ...just before halftime .. any ideas?

he did get a high hit in the contest and stayed down for a while I noticed. Must have been a significant knock on the bonce to keep dusty out of the game.

TigerForce said:
Half-time in the rooms. It's obvious he's playing injured....all for his sis.

Feel sorry For Riewoldt families because of his sis passing away .

Good intercept mark by Grimes but a careless kick goes loose and the Saints get the goal.

Dimma not happy Jan

We are being very sloppy this last q. Lucky not to be really punished.