Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints

Comedy of errors, Saints stuff it up in the back, Jack poor handpass, but Deledio finishes it off with a touch of much needed class.

Again we are playing pretty ordinarily but up 47 - 26.

Hampervan good mark at full forward. KICK IT HAMPSTER

Misses. This is what kills his career.

antman said:
Our tackling has been awesome, our hands in the centre pretty bad. Have butchered a heap of fast breaks.

Yep, lucky Chimp followed Lids in that one.

I'd give us a C+ for the first half, happy to go in with a nice lead though.

Would be nice to get a % booster in the second half but that ain't the Richmond way.

We're getting killed in clearances and stoppages. What did Lennon do to make Sandy say he'd be looked at?

Strange game. Very fumbly but lost of pressure from both sides. Grimes playing well i think and getting plenty of attention from the Aints. Mind you he must have had three or four kicks smothered....

TigerForce said:
We're getting killed in clearances and stoppages. What did Lennon do to make Sandy say he'd be looked at?

Dunno... but it continues the theme of this season, lose the clearances but win the game.

antman said:
I'd give us a C+ for the first half, happy to go in with a nice lead though.

Would be nice to get a % booster in the second half but that ain't the Richmond way.

Your generous. I'm struggling to give them a pass mark at the moment. We are playing a bottom 2 team.

Tommy H said:
Your generous. I'm struggling to give them a pass mark at the moment. We are playing a bottom 2 team.

The saints are not a bottom 2 team.

Hmmmm - 28 points and our worst quarter to come. Don't be surprised to see a much much smaller margin at 3/4 time. Mind you i hope we extend it by another 20 odd points.

Tommy H said:

Bottom 6. But I agree we ain't playing great.

Mind you if they win by 40+ points I'll give em a pass.