Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
That chestnut is over 40 years old by now.

Just hadn't seen it for a while.

Healy with his dopey comments...."goal of the year" for that dribble kick....

tigerlove said:
How bias is Eddie? I seriously hate the guy.

He picks a team before the bounce and leads the barracking for the whole game. Been doing it all year.

TigerForce said:
It's that old chestnut again today.....lower teams lifting when playing us.

Beg to differ. It's us not being switched on against an inferior opponent. Third week in a row now but it has been happening for years.

We were totally outplayed in the last 10 minutes of that quarter; hardly touched it. Very lucky the Saints did not make more of their dominance with the ball in that period.

Lazy football again Richmond.

Maric and Hammer doing nothing when not in the ruck. Just jogging around and saints just run hard away. Very good at getting over the back for a quick handball and then run away from our slow chasers...

Scrappy stuff. We look like we think it's just gunna happen

bigwow said:
Diabolical thus far. Early call, but umpiring not great either.

Not too bad but pinged for two throws when they were handballs were poor decisions by same bloke too..

Not enough run from backline to create regular I50 opps. Miles playing well. Missed titch today. Madonnas going ok. Lennon needs to win those one on ones. No passengers today just need to work harder without the ball.

tigertim said:

Happens every time we play a supposedly weaker team. We just don't switch on. Poor mental aptitude and laziness.

tigertim said:

Seem to be panicking when going forward. Need a big lift.