Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

TigerForce said:
Hunt and Lambert....BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!

Wasn't it great, and Hunt didn't even need to kick the ball, brilliant effort and a better quarter by the Tiges, wonder if we have one more in us?

Need to run out and Note: to Vickers - lovin your efforts mate but please go two hands for marks..

Well how often has that happened in the Hawks brilliant 3 years.

Kept goalless 1 and 3 quarter.

I was little quiet that quarter just absorbing this game .great crowd. Biggest between these clubs.

Hunt/ Houli owed us goals and Houli got one and Hunts great intercept, tackle handball and goal to Lambert.

They really have to believe now.

This game is theirs to win.

Impressive quarter. Like the 1. That's what we wanted.

1 to go. You know the Hawks will not hand this to us. We have to really believe.

percyms said:
Need to run out and Note: to Vickers - lovin your efforts mate but please go two hands for marks..

Actually think his efforts have been terrible personally.

Two goalless quarters by the Hawks in this game. Does that make us the best defence in the AFL despite having duds like Batch, Chappy and Houli in the back 6?