Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

And us we need to stop thinking we have made finals and focus on weekly basis it's this arrogance that will see us miss the 8

scooty said:
And us we need to stop thinking we have made finals and focus on weekly basis it's this arrogance that will see us miss the 8

Please say that we will lose tonight.

TigerForce said:
Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL · 17m17 minutes ago  Adelaide, South Australia
Still no official sightings of Deledio in Adelaide. Wasn't on latest flight ... Strong word Lids out, Lloyd in

Lloyd?? Must've joined the team after Dimma's presser.

We are underestimating Dimma. He doesn't listen to us but he does like to mess with us.

scooty said:

Yep we aren't there yet.

Great.. No lids or shed. Without them our ability to be creative, and to break the lines is severely reduced.

Going to be a tough game.

Cant see us missing finals now. 3 wins out of the last 5 will get us there, 2 may still see us just make the 8. There's just too many others playing each other. I tested potential outcomes on losing to Adelaide and North in the run home and we still get 5 or 6th. I feel a lot more comfortable after the Hawks win.

Just finished watching the game from last year (Thought we shud get the home game as we played them over there last year).. Anyway we kicked 3 goals 14 in the second half - cant afford that kind of crap any more.... Go Tiges - go hard and fast.

scooty said:

Just what "arrogance" is that Scooty? From everything you hear, and read, I think arrogance is one of the things we need to worry about least at Tigerland. I can hope that we get to being good enough again that we can be an arrogant club once more! :)