Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

change in the cab.. its only 20-25min short Trip from Adelaide airport to city. Boots on, run through the banner, kick his 3 goals and then send him to a different hotel for the night to sleep.

Vlossy said:
Lids has been sighted! Not sure how good the source is but something is better than nothing :)

https://twitter.com/RussoCam/status/629496273532399616

Tweet has been deleted. Not sure how to read that.

VFL Tigers have the bye.

Not the end of the world if we lose this one -

But if we win could make Rd.23 easier to bare.

Crows also have games against WC & Geelong in the final two rounds.. if they are alive could be useful

Had to share this ;D

159498_ea840d227fca256e312e2b3b7daed413.jpg

(credit to mattt from BF)

This game will probably tell us a lot about the Tigers and where we are at. Really good teams win and back it up and back it up again. I have to be honest that I have always thought that the 2015 Tigers are a good team a year or two away from challenging and not yet a really good team.

If we play well and win tonight I may have to change my mind and start believing that we can do some real damage in 2015.

I guess we're 1.60 favourites for a reason,

interestingly Freo are 1.50 against the Saints

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL · 17m17 minutes ago  Adelaide, South Australia
Still no official sightings of Deledio in Adelaide. Wasn't on latest flight ... Strong word Lids out, Lloyd in

Lloyd?? Must've joined the team after Dimma's presser.

TigerForce said:
Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL · 17m17 minutes ago  Adelaide, South Australia
Still no official sightings of Deledio in Adelaide. Wasn't on latest flight ... Strong word Lids out, Lloyd in

Lloyd?? Must've joined the team after Dimma's presser.

Yeah pressure from PRE! ::)

If we can win without Lids and Sheds then we have come a very long way indeed. Could be watershed night.

brucerfc said:
If we can win without Lids and Sheds then we have come a very long way indeed. Could be watershed night.

Hopefully Morris does a good job.