Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

say if Lids is not on a flight by 11-12pm then he wont be playing.

Jack didn't score a goal against them last time, penciling in a bag for him tonight ... I hope... As for more goals, like to think we can get a little bit more from Ellis, Grigg and Miles. Like to see Hapmson kick the odd one too...

Tiger Pops said:
say if Lids is not on a flight by 11-12pm then he wont be playing.

If he got on the plane at 11-12pm then he's sicker then we all thought.

I just tweeted lids asking if he was playing tonight. I havent heard back so we can assume that he's in transit. The other option is that he doesnt care about me enough to give away team secrets.

last year round 21, Adelaide were playing for a spot in the 8 - massive game for them last year while the tigers weren't given a serious chance of making it - it was a hard close game but the tigers showed more poise and won (even though Sloane kicked a goal that was given as a poster) - we still won

Expect the same tonight - hard inside game but I believe, Lids or not, that we have improved markedly on last year where as I think (don't watch the crows that much) that they have been treading water.

Tigers by 19

Reece McKenzie tweeted about an hour ago that he was boarding a plane to adelaide. Hopefully with Lids in tow...

Worried about this game.

Adelaide move the ball quickly, have speed and playing at their home ground.

We travel well.

Hope the flu hasn't gone through the club.

Match ups crucial to us winning is who plays on Betts and keeps his output to minimum. I think the best match up for him would be Grimes.

Rance vs Walker is another one. Rance has to keep the captain relatively quiet as he can spark them up similar to what Eddie can do. Tex is strong one on one and would need third man up support whenever possible.

Dangerfield vs The Cotch. What a match up this will be. Cotchin has to hurt him the other way and impact the scoreboard.

Hampson in the ruck vs Jacobs. Hope he is fit and doesn't break down again. We need first use in the middle as Adelaide if Jacobs gives them first use and with their speed and clearance will make it difficult for our backs to assist each other and help out. Hampson nullifying Jacobs will go a long way to helping us win.

Jack. Need more goals from him.

Dusty.

With Lids almost certain out hope that Lennon can grab this opportunity and kick 2+.

Lloyd needs to start from the outset(hoping he is the emergency comes in for Lids not Morris). Newman to start as the sub!

Miles/Lambert to continue from last week.

Just nervous and it's true I'm never confident in any game. They have surprised me so much this year that the way the season is and hiw close positions are in the top 8 we just have to continue getting the W.

Going to be close this game. Adelaide playing for their season!

Not sure its ideal preparation for a player to be flying over on the day of the game.

Lids wont play.

Smoking Aces said:
Not sure its ideal preparation for a player to be flying over on the day of the game.

Lids wont play.

not for me to say whether he should play or not, but a hazy lids better than no lids.

guess at some point we need to know how far we have come and win without Lids !!!

Another step to a mature game. Hawks loose Hodge, Michelle, Lewis, Roughie and they deliver without missing a beat. We need to do the same. Win with one or two of our stars out.

Lids has been sighted! Not sure how good the source is but something is better than nothing :)

https://twitter.com/RussoCam/status/629496273532399616