Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

The result we needed must make most of our position on the ladder

Reactions: 1 user
Answered that in another thread, at least who I'd keep for next year.

We're gonna be putrid, and it's gonna stink for a few years. Be prepared for going back to 2007/8.
I totally am. Expect to be there for a while, too. We’ll churn through a lot of players and more than one coach on the journey.

Reactions: 1 users
How anyone thinks we will beat anyone is beyond me.

There’s been so many “we win this week “ or “we make a run” or “we won’t finish last” it’s laughable.

We are hopeless right now. The worst by a long way.
Yep this team is a *smile* abomination.

Reactions: 1 users
I think we improve a lot with actual forwards in our side. Lynch for 3 games Kelts and Gray will help. But we are probably 5 years from finals and almost everything will have to go right between now and then.

Reactions: 2 users
The last time I had this feeling was about round 22 2003 and against the Brisbane bears in 1989.

Reactions: 1 user
Worst game of the season
It was like watching us play ourselves

Reactions: 4 users
Yep this team is a *smile* abomination.
Horrible team.

It’s the brick wall we needed though.

Work out we haven’t got many good kids and which senior players want to buy in.

Next year could well be another spoon but there’ll be a much higher ceiling

Reactions: 2 users
How anyone thinks we will beat anyone is beyond me.

There’s been so many “we win this week “ or “we make a run” or “we won’t finish last” it’s laughable.

We are hopeless right now. The worst by a long way.
The other one that makes me laugh is the media saying 'huge boost for the Tigers with Dustin Martin to return'.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users