for those that said for years that we'd be better off without richo up forward: | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

for those that said for years that we'd be better off without richo up forward:

shamekha said:
You are kidding!! ???

It was an absolute pleasure going to watch Richo and like all teams throughout history that have gone through periods of struggle, to have that one special thing to give reason to go to games week in, week out i can only thank what he did for the team. People who bring this utter garbage up all the time show to me their complete misunderstanding of what this game is all about.

You must remember he had one of his best seasons in his second last one. He was not a burden on the team he was a shining example of what the rest of the team should have been doing and that is busting their gut for the JUMPER.

And he WASNT up forward. We will develop without him....his time had come and arguably some can say his time was up a few years ago when he came back and had an awesome season on 2008

If Richo didn't retire he would never have gotten the gig on "The Bounce"

well i do appologise.

when people would say "we'd be better off without richo", i thought they meant "we'd be better off without richo", when clearly what they actually meant was "we'd be better off without richo eight to ten years after we get rid of him, after the young forwards whose development his presence had been impeding all this time have been given the opportunity to be exposed as the duds that they where all along, most of them moved on, a few persevered with out of necessity, and some new recruits mature".

my mistake.

Jackie Moon said:
GOING PRETTY WELL SO FAR ISN'T IT!?!?!

:cutelaugh

To be fair, Tigerforce was under the spell of Xenu when he articulated that opinion.

leave jack alone ffs second highest tackler in the team and and leading the goal kicking, also nearly every game he's first in running the most meters in a game

evo said:
To be fair, Tigerforce was under the spell of Xenu when he articulated that opinion.

Progression.

BTW, Channel 7 showed Richo training with the North Sunshine Roadrunners tonight. Richo in a St Kilda guernsey must have had some Saints supporters' imaginations running.

Tigion said:
leave jack alone ffs second highest tackler in the team and and leading the goal kicking, also nearly every game he's first in running the most meters in a game

hey he's playing pretty well, so by applying the same logic that some muppets did to richo we'd be better off without him wouldn't we?!?! you know, considering how he demands too much of the ball, impedes the development of the other forwards and all that.....

Jackie Moon said:
hey he's playing pretty well, so by applying the same logic that some muppets did to richo we'd be better off without him wouldn't we?!?! you know, considering how he demands too much of the ball, impedes the development of the other forwards and all that.....

Richo was 35, he had to go. Get over it please.

Well I don't even know what you're talking about but good luck with this...

shamekha said:
You are kidding!! ???

It was an absolute pleasure going to watch Richo and like all teams throughout history that have gone through periods of struggle, to have that one special thing to give reason to go to games week in, week out i can only thank what he did for the team. People who bring this utter garbage up all the time show to me their complete misunderstanding of what this game is all about.

You must remember he had one of his best seasons in his second last one. He was not a burden on the team he was a shining example of what the rest of the team should have been doing and that is busting their gut for the JUMPER.

Thanks Shamekha read my mind. Richo is a living legend and should only be spoken about in that light

At this rate of improvement, Jack could end up being better than Richo. Dead-set, could be the best FF in the comp in a few years.

Tigerflag2008 said:
At this rate of improvement, Jack could end up being better than Richo. Dead-set, could be the best FF in the comp in a few years.
Take it easy, Richo had kicked more than twice as many goals at the same age

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Just like Richo.Jack can,t kick,em when it counts.

HEh heh heh you just hate Reiwoldt don't you skip. You must be bleeding he has been dominate since you openly potted him.

jb03 said:
HEh heh heh you just hate Reiwoldt don't you skip. You must be bleeding he has been dominate since you openly potted him.
He,s improved since then.So i,ll take the credit.lol
Who,s next you want me to "pot" at? ;D