Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Think he doesn’t like being Eddie’s fill in.
He’s a big boy who calls the shot

His Nickname at Ch9 is the Lantern.......because he is not that bright and has to be carried. An Oxygen thief of the highest order

Reactions: 1 users
On a positive note why isn’t Brenton Speed calling more games on Fox? He is brilliant to listen to. Unbiased and calls it as it is.

Reactions: 6 users
Tony Jones was on Classified last night, gee he's majorly salty on us!
I feel compelled to respect him on some level. I love that he has the balls to front up full of Botox and with neon white chompers that look completely unnatural, and that he was able to crawl out of bed without pharmaceutical assistance after Rebecca Judd recoiled from his completely in appropriate advance like he was a creepy uncle. I laughed until I cried when I saw the footage. He’s awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Antics in the hub.
Makes for reality TV new series from Bravo.
Demon Drink is the poison it seems.

Caro raged against us on real footy, the other 2 scoffed at our ‘kumbaya’ mantra and supposed holier than thou attitude but all stopped short of saying a premiership would be tainted when Caro asked the question. It’s funny but I don’t think I’ve heard the club big noting itself, just answering questions honestly when people ask. I am surprised the age journalists can’t see past the hype. Caro has gone over the top on bagging the tigers lately.

Reactions: 5 users
Big Article
Tigers aren't kings anymore
West coast have surged past Richmond's 100,434 members this year, with 100,709 signed members for the 2020 season.

Firstly who gives a toss and secondly theyre from a state with 3 million people in it.
33% in a 2 football club state :rotfl1

Big Article
West coast have surged past Richmond's 100,434 members this year, with 100,709 signed members for the 2020 season.

Firstly who gives a toss and secondly theyre from a state with 3 million people in it.
And can actually go to the football....

Reactions: 3 users
One would have to question where the extra Weagles members came from....... either they have included that shonky digital membership in their numbers (like the Crows did a few years back), ....or, more likely, extra people purchased memberships on the belief that the GF would be at Optus Oval......ha ha, sucked in clowns!!

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 6 users
Who in the AFL MEDIA unit is running an agenda in grounding journalists everything about RFC...
And which club has managed to keep mishaps quiet..

Reactions: 1 user
Big Article

With +100k members maybe someone should ask why is it that WCE still wasn't able to fill Optus Stadium for home games pre COVID?

Yep, great to see Connor speaking out on this. It would be great if more ex players would do the same. I think the AFLPA need to do their bit as well.

Why does a bloke need to retire to say this?
Whats the player's Association doing?
What's Paul Marsh done to stop this from happening?
How about defending the people who are paying you and ban the media interviews till it stops.
The news after the Grimes and Big V incidents, the media made it bigger then the JFK assassination.
Gillgian & Hocking would be 2 of the worse people to be running the competition.

Have a look at this, the hearld sun.
A Victorian newspaper rapt that a western Australian club has surpassed us in members.
What a disgrace
20200909_134021.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users