Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

What's Lloyd's issue??
Mixing messaging by Yze?? He said that he would like to know sooner then later on what certain players are doing next year.
He wants to plan.
I'm at a stage now that if I knew that Baker Rioli and Bolton wanted out. I wouldn't play them. Spin some shiit they are injured.
And *smile* them off for as much as possible and start fresh.
I'm sick and tired of Dusty is going to Gc. Discussion. It's doing my head in.
The way Dusty has played this year he wouldn't get a game at Preston.
Parrot has this in bred hate. He shat his pants when Eddie said Johnny O'Rourke is a bloke you wouldn't *smile* with.

***Lyold mentioned Durham and D'Ambrosio came from Richmond reserves.
Eddie didn't give a toss and changed the subject.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
***Lyold mentioned Durham and D'Ambrosio came from Richmond reserves.
Eddie didn't give a toss and changed the subject.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This line is nonsense of course. There is only one reason both of them went to Essendon and that's because they were *smile* and we weren't so they had picks before us

Reactions: 4 users
*smile* he talks shiit.
'All I know Ed is they are on 2 wins"
He hates Gale.

There in lies the problem with the media. It is such a rush to get content out they do not do the work to investigate properly.

Yes we are on 2 wins. This is due to the list of injuries. Just having Lynch fit and playing every game would drag the team over the line in more games. Sure we would still be low on wins but not at the bottom.

We lack quality players so a last 3 finish will help longer term. It is not all doom and gloom here. It is the start of the rise to another Tigers premiership

You know it makes sense

Reactions: 3 users
The impertinence of that cretin Barrett!

However what I take away from that is he has no idea, has not talked to anyone from the club, nor would anyone from the club talk to him. We’re keeping it inside the four walls, as they say.

Reactions: 3 users
Llyod is like a 8 yo. He always says "You know what i would do?" like a kid in the play ground.

"Hey Ed, Ed, You know what i would do if i was coaching Richmond? "
"I tell them to play better"

joker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Media light weights are Vol Kane Oh and The Velveteen Sledgehammer.
Their dislike of Richmond is so deep seated they are no longer capable of rational thought!
Llooyyddddyyy can barely form a sentence and Vol Corn hole is from Area 51.
Say no more.
They despise us.
Can only hope their sides "bomb" out when it matters most.

Lloyd is an a grade idiot. He said Prestia was only coming to us for money and would regret the move. He said Gold Coast were closer to a Premiership than we were. He called Lynch a liability after about 2 games with us in 2019, the year he played a huge part in our Premiership win.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Karen with another article about Richmond and Yze. He is an expert coach now. What a fraud. Him advising a senior coach on how to coach is like me advising my Business Director on how to be a Director when I’ve never sat in that position, when I do not know all the polemics of trying to perform that role.You never ever really know what it’s like unless you have been in that position.

Reactions: 1 users
Karen with another article about Richmond and Yze. He is an expert coach now. What a fraud. Him advising a senior coach on how to coach is like me advising my Business Director on how to be a Director when I’ve never sat in that position, when I do not know all the polemics of trying to perform that role.You never ever really know what it’s like unless you have been in that position.
He's like a pimple that keeps resurfacing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
"Oh Yze is so fine!"
"Oh Yze is so fine!"
"He blows my mind!"
Yze is a cheerleader according to Kano.
Does this bloke know we just won 3 flags and still celebrating??
Screenshot_20240711_151447_Gallery.jpg

Lloyd is an a grade idiot. He said Prestia was only coming to us for money and would regret the move. He said Gold Coast were closer to a Premiership than we were. He called Lynch a liability after about 2 games with us in 2019, the year he played a huge part in our Premiership win.
Just wait for Essendon's straight 6-0 exit from the finals.
He will cry like a baby

"Oh Yze is so fine!"
"Oh Yze is so fine!"
"He blows my mind!"
Yze is a cheerleader according to Kano.
Does this bloke know we just won 3 flags and still celebrating??
View attachment 23389
Karen is obsessed with Richmond.

Apart from what others are saying the fact is he doesn’t have a clue what is being said behind closed doors, at match reviews and the like.

He could contact Stig of course, he knows everything that is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Llyod is like a 8 yo. He always says "You know what i would do?" like a kid in the play ground.

"Hey Ed, Ed, You know what i would do if i was coaching Richmond? "
"I tell them to play better"

joker
Yeah, I’m getting a bit sick of 3rd rate media hacks saying what AFL clubs/coaches should do.

I read an article by Ralph advising what each club should do in the trade/draft period, thinking he’s some list management guru. Duck off Jon.