Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Caro, all shook up after confronting ol' Jeffrey, reckons Teague is moving on. Hope so.

Caro, all shook up after confronting ol' Jeffrey, reckons Teague is moving on. Hope so.
She didn't allow him to finish talking.
And I love how he said the AFL is fked.
Did you hear the little clown with the cheap shot on Cumberland 'he should try and get a kick"
Teague and Rutten need to go and they should try and get Carcella back

Reactions: 1 users
I thought both Kennett and Caro made fools of themselves. Ego v ego. Neither would shut up and let the other speak.

Reactions: 1 users
Just watched Footy Class. Loved the Kennett segment. Get Kennett to Richmind. Once again..... loved it.

Reactions: 1 user
Lloyd has an IQ of 20 and parrot wouldn’t have a clue how organisations run.
Back Bartel and Eddie on this one 100%.
The club knows exactly what is going on, they know who is talking to who and will get answers in good time.
O’Rourke and people like Blair Hartley are professionals. What Yze is saying is scripted by the club …100%. What is said publicly and what is happening inside the club are not the same thing.

Reactions: 8 users