First Game of the Season Poll- Vs Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

First Game of the Season Poll- Vs Freo

How will you follow the game?

• Live at the ground

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Telly

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • Radio

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • PRE

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Won't follow it

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
The best I can say is that we still have a lot to learn. Compared to the Carlton effort we look third class.

But, we are playing children against a seasoned well coached team. Did not look like scoring in that quarter. For those who cannot watch, Freo have loose players everywhere and dispose of the pill at their leisure. Hope for better things in the last quarter, but not holding my breath.

SpaceAce said:
Griffiths concussed.
Columbo said:
He's made of paper
Sandi took his eyes off the ball and hit him in the head with his shoulder. Should get weeks.

Markov terrific in the third. George a headless chook. Broad embarrassed in several marking contests.

We should've given Astbury away for free. No good.
If rance goes down we are screwed

Next week whoever we are playing, in McBean, Riewalt, out Vickery (conc.) Griffiths (conc.).

Chol the rover! He can do anything!

funny game, we played none of our best players, freo played all theirs. Was never going to be close. Good for young players to experience good opposition, very happy with that. Freo were going pretty hard too.

On the match showing I don't think we learned much other than our second tier players are not very good. Maybe Soldo, Choi and Markov have something but the rest .......

astbury dissapponting

Expecting more from him now.

Should be really trying to make every post a winner this year.

Not a good start

Chol already ahead of mcbean.
Conca good. Promissing that hopefully he will be one to add to our mid depth!
Oleg very good for first game. A livewire good evasive skills good decisions good disposal.
Menadue cellis showed a bit. Just a bit tho. Gotta build on that!
Short did some nice things. Promissing.
Marcon avg but first game. See Oleg tho....???
Townsend love his hardness. Will help us. Undisciplined tonight and needs to get it a bit more
Astbury didn't really have a good one but he was surrounded by kids so hopefully with rance houli etc back there he will play better not being the senior guy.
Griff is made of paper. Was embarrassing him lying there for a min. Get up ffs. Ur 200cm and been around long enough. Show some guts and grow some balls will ya. Last chance for him this year make or brake/( trade)
Lennon Lloyd needed to show a bit more.
Hopefull when the guns are back all these boys step up a level or two.