First Game of the Season Poll- Vs Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

First Game of the Season Poll- Vs Freo

How will you follow the game?

• Live at the ground

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Telly

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • Radio

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • PRE

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Won't follow it

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Dockers 49, Tiges 22.
Not too fussed about the result, its good to see some of the young kids getting a game.
Marcon has shown a bit, hasn't looked out of place. Short has only got a few touches but he looks classy. Looking forward to Markov getting a run in the second half.

spook said:
Conca our best so far. McIntosh ok but poor disposal. Lambert ok. Marcon and Broad got into it in the second quarter after looking off the pace in the first, but neither a great kick. Chappy a better second term. Chol's first two touches a real highlight - we've got a beauty there. Griff ok in the ruck but same goal kicking yips. Lloyd, Lennon, BEllis all meh. Corey ok. Floss ok. Townsend quiet. Ty a head knock and off in the first. Menadue a few nice things including our first goal. Batch needs a haircut, he's the reverse Sampson. Morris awful.
Bit harsh on Macintosh. Apart from his first kick he has been good. Agree with the rest. Especially Batchelor. Looks like he might be the one to lose his spot to Astbury or Broad.

Morris said he's improved his attacking game....let's see. I don't think this bloke will last more than 2 years.

Griff and astbury are made of glass. Constantly getting niggly injuries.

Why the hell is Lennon and Loyd not playing across the half forward. The set up looks all over the place. Russell keeps talking about which Tigers are not playing but keeps missing Rance and Shank - what a tosser he is.

Markov, Chol showing good signs.

Lambert looks like he will play a part this year.

CEllis working his way into it nicely.

Conca fantastic.

Lennon disappointing me.

Ad nauseum I know but Morris FFS.

Markov very good signs and has footy smarts !! Winning clearances , stoppages and tackles ! Good signs and good exposure for the young blokes !

How the hell was he going to pay HTB against Lloyd at the end then..he was trying to crawl away.