First Game of the Season Poll- Vs Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

First Game of the Season Poll- Vs Freo

How will you follow the game?

• Live at the ground

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Telly

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • Radio

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • PRE

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Won't follow it

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Glad to see tonight's game is being broadcast on ABC Grandstand. I'll be listening to it and reading any comments on PRE. Not overly fussed about what happens and not following any of the other games but it will be good to hear my beloved Tiges out there again. Here's to the start of a big season. :cheers

Combo or PRE and the AFL Website Match Day service.

If I have time, I'll stream it via WatchAFL as well

Finally, a footy fix and I'm able to see it live.

To say I'm looking forward to it is an understatement. I was going to mow the lawns - no interest in it! Instead, I've done the important stuff: been to the RFC web site; checked the train timetables; and planning to I leave in two hours.

I'm really looking forward to seeing who they play and where.

The weather here at the moment is mild and partly cloudy, 29 degrees, with a ESE wind at 35 kph with gusts to 53 kph. It's windy! Rushton Park is orientated north/south so there'll be an advantage to the team kicking to the northern end and if they use the same camera positions for telecasting the WAFL that should be left of screen ;D

I feel like using a profanity but given this is a family show: Thank God the footy's back!

Go Tiges!

Baloo said:
Combo or PRE and the AFL Website Match Day service.

If I have time, I'll stream it via WatchAFL as well

Is WatchAFL for overseas connection; if you're in Aus, how do you work around this?

tigertim said:
Watch it on AFL live via the telly.

Isn't it on Foxtel even?
Not that I have it currently, but am considering heading to my favourite Sports Bar.

Sorry, just checked. Of course it's on Foxtel.
Isn't everything ... at least AFL?

Didn't realise ABC Grandstand was broadcasting the match ... that's great ... I get to hear some Tiger footy up here in the foggy mountain range.

Lucky enough to have Foxtel so will watch with interest. Don't care if we win or not, just want to see how the newbies go. Would like to win of course, but Freo have a strong line up against our inexperience.

Chol has taken 2 great marks already, this kid could be anything.
Freo 12 Tigers 1.

Signed up to a trial on the AFL app that promised free live coverage. As only the AFL can the AFL TV is showing a replay of last nights game and not the coverage promised. Fail.