Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

The fact that Sheedy is still involved in their stupid meetings says it all; how insular does this mob want to remain?

Reactions: 2 users
Don’t want Hird to get the job because it’ll just stir up drug saga stuff. Sheedy already trying to stir it up again and appointing Hird will just have Essendon supporters yabbering on about it again.

Somehow drugging their own players is not their fault and the AFL treated them badly. *smile* this is exactly the sort of shiet I’m talking about

Essendong board trying to run the club like a corrupt business won’t work in this sport. They come across as amateurs and it stands out.

Reactions: 4 users

Longest active head-to-head winning streaks​

13: Port Adelaide v Gold Coast
12: Richmond v Essendon
10: Geelong v North Melbourne
10: Melbourne v Gold Coast
8: Essendon v North Melbourne
8: Brisbane v Gold Coast

Reactions: 3 users
Don’t want Hird to get the job because it’ll just stir up drug saga stuff. Sheedy already trying to stir it up again and appointing Hird will just have Essendon supporters yabbering on about it again.

Somehow drugging their own players is not their fault and the AFL treated them badly. *smile* this is exactly the sort of shiet I’m talking about
Delusional rabble.....long may it continue.

Reactions: 1 users

Extended now to 13. Last loss may 2014

So, after being rubbished by some of their rabid supporters for decades about our Club....it seems karma has caught up with them. Long may it continue.....

The wheels turn ever so slowly, but they DO turn.

Not once have I ever sunk the boots into these flogs to them about their mediocrity, despite them deserving it having it come back at them with plenty of interest.

Silence as they say....is golden.

I, for one AM LOVING IT.

So, after being rubbished by some of their rabid supporters for decades about our Club....it seems karma has caught up with them. Long may it continue.....

The wheels turn ever so slowly, but they DO turn.

Not once have I ever sunk the boots into these flogs to them about their mediocrity, despite them deserving it having it come back at them with plenty of interest.

Silence as they say....is golden.

I, for one AM LOVING IT.
Yep just absolutely hate the pricks. Always will.

Reactions: 4 users
I don’t usually care about what other clubs are doing, but I find the Essington sh*t show fascinating.

The below comment from the new head honcho just highlights how flawed their thinking is:

“We made decisions that we think give us the best chance of getting sustained success. We’ve had a long time without success. I think our fans, our members, they all want us to get success as quickly as possible – and that’s what we’re doing.

They want sustained success, but it needs to happen ASAP, because it’s unacceptable that such a mighty club hasn’t won a final in a long time.

You can check out more dumb statements here:

Reactions: 5 users

can see the Ess v North streak finishing next year. :)

• Haha
usually don't give a toss about what happens at other clubs,
but you gotta wonder about this load of archaic try-hards ...

what a solid week from them ... solid ...

I don’t usually care about what other clubs are doing, but I find the Essington sh*t show fascinating.

The below comment from the new head honcho just highlights how flawed their thinking is:

“We made decisions that we think give us the best chance of getting sustained success. We’ve had a long time without success. I think our fans, our members, they all want us to get success as quickly as possible – and that’s what we’re doing.

They want sustained success, but it needs to happen ASAP, because it’s unacceptable that such a mighty club hasn’t won a final in a long time.

You can check out more dumb statements here:

They just have no idea.

Have moved to an external review (which will take a couple of months), but have said Campbell is safe, as is Mahoney, and they will appoint a new coach by the end of September.

So whats the external review for? Clearly the Dodo won't go anywhere, so thats the 4 key positions at the footy club all secured before the external review results will be known.

This footy club just does what it wants with no scrutiny at all, the reviews are all a massive facade.

Thinking of Sliding Doors….

Dimma missed out on the Essendon job, then joined us. Since that time, Dons have had Knights, Hird, Worsfold and Rutten, and there’ll be a new coach. No finals wins. Turmoil behind the scenes. Still a long way off.

We’ve had - Us.

Reactions: 5 users
Thinking of Sliding Doors….

Dimma missed out on the Essendon job, then joined us. Since that time, Dons have had Knights, Hird, Worsfold and Rutten, and there’ll be a new coach. No finals wins. Turmoil behind the scenes. Still a long way off.

We’ve had - Us.

And Knights was their best coach.

Reactions: 1 users
Ross Lyon: “I think Hird coaching Essendon next year is more likely than not. But Barham will go through a process.”! :oops: