Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

No matter how bad it gets at RFC, just remember, at least we are not Essendumb

Reactions: 11 users
Just heard Pepper on SEN justifying that the club comes before the player (emotion) on not letting Heppell play his last game in front of home crowd last week. The Bummers are *smile* ed.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Brutal. I loved it :))

My favourite line , “Somehow, he has stolen a living as a senior coach for 12 years and counting, almost certainly because of his twin brother,”
And some *smile* at AFL House thought he was worthy of a highly paid gig there as well. All the “football knowledge and experience he brought to the role”
Which translated to “we want more assistance, we want more priority picks, we want a bigger list, we want more money, we want…everything and anything I can’t do this on my own…*smile* *smile* *smile*”

• Haha
Good Lord, what an evisceration! And bloody-well spot-on.

"The sad part is that they think they should be contending in the here and now. But then again, delusion has always been part of the DNA at Windy Hill.

Brad Scott can’t coach, leadership is lacking, the midfield is too small, the defence is too bland, and the forward line doesn’t kick enough goals.

Fix those five things, and Essendon can think about losing finals again."

Walkley-winning analysis right there!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
My stars…. That’s as brutal a shirt front article you’ll ever read!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Have to say i'm really surprised they made public that Blake Caracella wont be at the club next year.
They normally wait till after finals.

Wait on, that rights, essendum didn't make the finals

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Bombers have picked Heppel for a farewell game this week........in Brisbane. Absolute *smile* running that club.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
For me the Dodo’s highlight was letting Houli come to us for nothing! 3 Premierships later he was still claiming they came out on top.
you would have thought he would learn from such a harsh lesson, but no! D'Ambrosio a carbon copy repeat at this point.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Brutal. I loved it :))

My favourite line , “Somehow, he has stolen a living as a senior coach for 12 years and counting, almost certainly because of his twin brother,”
And when he gets the sack, he'll get a cushy job back at the AFL on 3 or $400k, because he's too good to be lost to football.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users