Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

BOMBERS ASSISTANT EYES OPTIONS

ESSENDON VFL coach Blake Caracella could make a return to Richmond as an assistant coach.

Caracella, who is out of contract at Essendon after steering its VFL team this season, is understood to have had discussions with the Tigers on a possible return to Punt Road.

The 2000 Bombers premiership player is assessing coaching options for 2025.

Richmond is surveying its assistant candidates after the exit of former Carlton coach David Teague last month left at least one vacancy on Adem Yze's coaching panel.
1723795629342.png

Reactions: 1 users
Pepper Scott said that the Bongers were going to play on the edge this season. They're on the edge alright, they've fallen off the ****** cliff :rotfl1

Reactions: 5 users
Come on Sydaknee, finish their season n give them another long long summer of simmering in their own *smile*.

Geez they're pretty bad. The 5 wins by 8 points or less this year and 2nd on the ladder at Rd 13 really did give those fans a warped sense of reality.

Reactions: 1 user
BT with the no finals win with a coach other than Kevin sheedy for 56 years or something. And then asks richo if this list is good enough to win a final at all going forwards. Richo sort of bit his tongue and said they aren’t that far away and being richo didn’t want to kick them when they are down.

And now they are finishing in style.

BT with the no finals win with a coach other than Kevin sheedy for 56 years or something. And then asks richo if this list is good enough to win a final at all going forwards. Richo sort of bit his tongue and said they aren’t that far away and being richo didn’t want to kick them when they are down.

And now they are finishing in style.
Geezuz BT is an idiot. I was listening to that and just thought that this clown makes himself sound like an even bigger moron on a weekly basis.

Essendon, never change please. You provide so much entertainment to the rest of the AFL. How funny was it seeing all those Bomber fans with their heads in their hands, 6 weeks ago they were destined for top 4, now miss the 8. Who could have seen that coming apart from the smart non-bombers that could see that all they were was a steaming pile of *smile*

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Essendrug will soon announce when tickets will go on sale to celebrate there finals winning drought’s 21st birthday next year. They are going to plan special events and fundraising gala functions throughout 2025. They are hoping that many fans will join them for player reunions celebrating their 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2019 & 2021 finals losing teams. They were planning on holding a reunion of the 2004 finals winning team but decided against it as the club feared it would invoke too many painful memories plus the fact they can’t find a suitable function venue that was wheelchair and walking frame friendly for the many players from that team would be needing. The club are hoping their supporters will be helping them celebrate the milestone 2025 season by joining them in symbolic scarf throwing onto the ground at selected matches, the yelling of abuse as players trudge off the ground in the latter half of 2025 after losses after being premiership favourites yet again after the first game. The club will be supplying microwave ovens at Marvel Stadium after members complained they had trouble trying to rip up their plastic membership cards, as well as hammers to those with digital memberships on their phones. There will also be a petition available for all to sign at each game to help bring James hird back to the club as senior coach.
The club hopes that the supporters of other clubs and those in the wider AFL community will join them in helping celebrate this significant milestone in the clubs history next season.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
What a classic, Dicko just said it's 7286 days since Essendon won a final, Dermie said I won a premiership every 36 games :rotfl1 :banana:rotfl2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Meanwhile in the Essendon rooms after the round 23 Sydney game the coach is holding court with his most experienced assistant coach.

BS: Well that was *smile*.
Blake Caracella, VFL Senior Coach, (BC): Yep. *smile*.
BS: Total *smile*.
BC: Yep.
BS: What am I going to tell the board?
BC: Dunno, you're the Senior Coach, figure it out.
BS: I know! I can dust off some of my excuses from my time at North.
BC: What? You mean "we need a priority pick"?
BS: No! Mind you a priority pick would be nice. I'll call Dillon later on and get it sorted. I've still go the photo of the AFL HQ Christmas Party back in 2019.
BC: You can't keep going back to that well, Brad. Sooner or later they'll call your bluff. After all, weren't you at AFL HQ at the same Christmas Party?
BS: Shut the *smile* up. Never speak of that to anyone. The goat was a willing participant, I tell you. Not that the media would see it that way.
BC: Well what are you going to do.
BS: No idea, Blake.
BC: Well the board will be asking questions in about 20 minutes so you better some up with a plan.
BS: Wait... *screws up his face and thinks really, really hard" I'll be speaking to the board in 20 minutes so I need a plan.
BC: I just said...
BS: Shut up, shut up.
BC: Bu...
BS: We had a plan. Some dumb *smile* called it the Essendon Edge.
BC: That was you, Brad...
BS: Shut up. And it hasn't worked, so we need another plan.
BC: A plan B.
BS: Shut up. We need ... A Plan B. Yes that's what I'll call it.
BC: I just said...
BS: Shut up. Yes I'll tell the board we are implementing Plan B.
BC: What are the details of this Plan B?
BS: Shut up. Details, schmetails. I'll make up some *smile*, the Board will never know.
BC: Oh just like with the Essendon Edge.
BS: Shut up, shut-up, this is gonna be great.
BC: *smile* me...
BS: Shut up and hand me that crayon *begins chewing on the end*. I'm a genius!
BC: *smile* hell. *pauses* Brad, I'm off back to Richmond. Good luck with your Plan B.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Geezuz BT is an idiot. I was listening to that and just thought that this clown makes himself sound like an even bigger moron on a weekly basis.
Clown, idiot and a moron. I’m not really missing this place.
What was wrong with him providing that stat? You must be super intelligent and an all-round great guy, just ask ya