Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

We need a change.org petition for Dudoro. To get him to stay at Essendon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Looking forward to the photo of Sheedy and Dudoro, hand in hand leaving the Hanger together. They'll be talking about the fantastic coup Dudoro executed in recruiting Massimo D’Ambrosio. Oh wait he's now at the Hawks, traded for pick 62, and being talking about as an All Australian this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Terrible news for all who don’t support Essendon today.
Sheedy is quitting the Board.
At least Dudoro is still hanging around to perpetuate their mediocrity
Damn. That means they’ll be a chance to get someone competent or non destabilizing……………… or at least sober

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It’s fascinating how Dodoro survived as long as he did. He must be an amazing political animal because it certainly wasn’t his results that kept him in the job that long.

Reactions: 7 users
Looking forward to the photo of Sheedy and Dudoro, hand in hand leaving the Hanger together. They'll be talking about the fantastic coup Dudoro executed in recruiting Massimo D’Ambrosio. Oh wait he's now at the Hawks, traded for pick 62, and being talking about as an All Australian this year.
Sad thing is that if Dodo hadn't pinched him off us, the Massi could have been our AA contender this year. *smile* thieving Essenscum mongrels.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Sad thing is that if Dodo hadn't pinched him off us, the Massi could have been our AA contender this year. *smile* thieving Essenscum mongrels.
Dudoro only offered him a one year contract, fancy letting him go to the Hawks for pick 62.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I am extremely unhappy, angry and upset about the news that Dodoro is stepping down. Suddenly the very warm and humid weather here in Vietnam has grown chilly indeed. Its ruined my holiday. We need someone to commence a “go fund me” page to fund legal action to prevent this appalling situation to continue. I personally have enormous respect for someone i have never met because of the joy he has brought me tor his completely inept and arrogant performance in keeping the bummers down where they belong. I am shattered.

Reactions: 1 user

BOMBERS ASSISTANT EYES OPTIONS

ESSENDON VFL coach Blake Caracella could make a return to Richmond as an assistant coach.

Caracella, who is out of contract at Essendon after steering its VFL team this season, is understood to have had discussions with the Tigers on a possible return to Punt Road.

The 2000 Bombers premiership player is assessing coaching options for 2025.

Richmond is surveying its assistant candidates after the exit of former Carlton coach David Teague last month left at least one vacancy on Adem Yze's coaching panel.

Reactions: 3 users