Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Well we can add another 380 odd days to that record no finals winning streak for the bummers. :rotfl2

And I actually think having their season killed off by an after the siren kick by a team that has never won away this year is just gold and no light at the end of the tunnel either.

And, and, they are living up to their name in finding new ways to bomb out of the season………:rotfl2:rotfl2
When will they celebrate the 21st birthday? Where will it be? Windy Hill? Do we get them one of those massive keys and everyone signs it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Fancy being as bad as they are when the umps are sucking them off to try and get the duds to make finals

We went 37 years with out a flag. When they surpass that inglorious milestone i might find some sympathy for them.
Until then long may they suck. Goes for the other mob as well just 8 more years Blues. Can you throw a few more spoons in there while your at it.

Reactions: 1 users
We went 37 years with out a flag. When they surpass that inglorious milestone i might find some sympathy for them.
Until then long may they suck. Goes for the other mob as well just 8 more years Blues. Can you throw a few more spoons in there while your at it.
Speaking of milestones next year will be 30 years since Carlton won a flag. Hip hip hooray!

So along the timeline they will be us in Dimmas first year, 2010.

Reactions: 2 users
How about Dudoro not knowing the rules regarding D'Ambrosio going to the Dawks for nothing. He's on the short-list of 40 for this year's all Australian team (not that it means a lot).

We need to be careful with Blight concerning low balling him or risk losing him.

Reactions: 1 users