Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

I hope he's big enough to play as a key defender because his spoiling and composure are first-class. I saw him standing next to Rance though and he looked shorter. Maybe it's his hunchback. He has the arse and legs to hold his own in marking contests, which gives him a leg-up on the likes of Muscles and Willy T.
OMG. Was I PRE's original ASSMAN?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
OMG. Was I PRE's original ASSMAN?
kramer assman GIF by Zenny

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I did business once with an American his name was Bumpass - still cracks me up every time I think of his name.

That's curtains you'd think. Horrible way to go out for such a great player for us.
Gut feel was he should have called it last year & this compounds it.:(

Bloody hell. That stinks!
Will only be able to do a lap on honour in a car…well with the list on injured probable retirees we might need a double decker bus and they can all sit up the top waving goodbye as well give them a cheer.

That's really a sad way to go out though. Great player, went through some terrible adversity just to get on the field.
3 premierships, JDM, club captain, other club awards. Very much underrated by others, but an integral player and a key to our success.

Reactions: 14 users
Nothing from the club on this news or DG in general for a long time.
They could have at least sent out an email update to members.
The RFC website is still run by crocmedia or some other bunch of incompetents isn’t it?
Do we have to submit articles for them to publish on that site? Anyway it’s fairly pisspoor.
Maybe time to drop an email to the club and politely tell them of our disappoint regarding injured player updates.

Club should have announced this before the AFL site. While clarity around the back injury and treatment/operation would have been more transparent to club members, it's unlikely that at his age he'd play again. 33 in July after all.

Wonderful player and held backline together post Rance, especially in 2019 when he was a star.

Reactions: 4 users
That's curtains you'd think. Horrible way to go out for such a great player for us.
Gut feel was he should have called it last year & this compounds it.:(

Injury report went out yesterday with no discussion of Grimes and just a TBC. Club would have known he had/was having surgery. Why couldn't they tell us? I'm getting very sick of the lack of information and transparency from the club.

Reactions: 4 users
They could have at least sent out an email update to members.
The RFC website is still run by crocmedia or some other bunch of incompetents isn’t it?
Do we have to submit articles for them to publish on that site? Anyway it’s fairly pisspoor.
Maybe time to drop an email to the club and politely tell them of our disappoint regarding injured player updates.
Willo. I know this is going to surprise you but I agree with you ...... :LOL:

I did notice that this week for the first time in a long time we got an update about the Tap, which was a positive but well overdue. A similar update on Grimes and also the invisible giant in Colina should also be included.

I am pretty sure ( but I may be wrong) that the content on the website is run by the Club, but not the back end. The guy who's name I forgot who used to be on the Talking Tigers podcast (JB?) I think is in charge of that. Tony Greenberg provides a lot of the articles as well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Have to agree our media has been as off the ball this season as many other aspects of the club.
I occasionally jump around to other club sites & am often impressed by their media teams.
Must be more cost savings but things are slipping.

Reactions: 1 users