Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt

se7en said:
Did anyone else hear Dwayne Russell have a big sook over over JR refussing a interwiew with fox?

Russell said something along the lines:

I'm disappointed, to be honest. I have to say that. I'm disappointed that Jack Riewoldt declined the interview
blah, blah .. in big time sport around the world, superstars like Kobe Bryant & co don't do that

What a complete tool bag. Sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum.
He has being paying out Richmond all season, having a laugh at us and then has a cry when JR rejects an interview. (i wonder why)

Tool of the week award. :thumbdown
He did one tonight after the game

Does anyone tell him that no one likes his *smile* attempts at humor? Like his constant "sinking ship/Titanic" puns?

When the lions were really pressing, i think in the 3rd 1/4, Der Wayne, hoping that we'd capitulate said words to the effect of, we know Richmond from little things big things grow.
It really p!ssed me off.

tigerman said:
When the lions were really pressing, i think in the 3rd 1/4, Der Wayne, hoping that we'd capitulate said words to the effect of, we know Richmond from little things big things grow.
It really p!ssed me off.

Yeah I noticed that too. And he kept going on about how many wooden spoons we've won.

How was Russell's efforts to compare Cousins game(who was very good) last night with that of Fev's at one stage?

Uh hello?! Were you watching Dawayne?

Flog of the highest order. :p

Tigers of Old said:
How was Russell's efforts to compare Cousins game(who was very good) last night with that of Fev's at one stage?

Derwayne is a waste of space. Makes me wonder how flogs like him make it to the position of a commentator.
Add nothing to game and his insight (if you want to call it that) is nonexistent.

Tigers of Old said:

To be fair it was a worthwhile comparison, while Cuz was on the bench!

However, I thought Cuz still had more impact and better usage of the pill while on the pine than Fev did up forward for the Lions.

TigerForce said:
Adolf will be pondering that thought. Going by the strange game he played in a 200th....you just never know.

Nothing in it however he no longer owes his bookie anything ;)

se7en said:
That should keep Drrrwayne happy. Now he can untie his knickers.

Would need opposable thumbs to untie them wouldn't he?

Tigers of Old said:

I actualy thought he meant to say Riewoldt bescause he mentioned the two headline acts for the night or something along those lines and stuffed it up by saying cousins but even if he did mean Riewoldt,Reiwoldt played a half decent game compared to Fev's, Derwayne just has no idea either way

Another Dwayne Russel call I heard was i think in the last qtr when Riewoldt centered the ball to the square but he was out of bounds at the time of kicking, and DR said he was trying a miraculous Franklin goal :-\

It was more than obvious he had no intention of having a shot.

Clinton said:
Another Dwayne Russel call I heard was i think in the last qtr when Riewoldt centered the ball to the square but he was out of bounds at the time of kicking, and DR said he was trying a miraculous Franklin goal :-\

It was more than obvious he had no intention of having a shot.

Just watched the replay and heard that as well. Riewoldt clearly centred the ball - Russell was just talking for the sake of it. Pillock.

Was it Dwayne Russell that said Richmond would have passed up the next Chris Judd to get Vickery in 2008 because we were only ever going to pick the best big guy available? Can anyone shed any light on this because as far as I'm concerned this is complete garbage. We would have picked Hartlett if available. We simply rated Vickery the best player available.