Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

I wouldn’t go to war with a platoon made up of Punt Roaders. All the ammo would be used up before any one spotted the enemy.
:mhihi:mhihi

Tigers players by the looks of things recently, I doubt id be joining any of those on the front line.

Theyd be jumping out of foxholes and turning tail cos they dont want to dig in and fight. :))

:mhihi:mhihi

Tigers players by the looks of things recently, I doubt id be joining any of those on the front line.

Theyd be jumping out of foxholes and turning tail cos they dont want to dig in and fight. :))
Reckon there is one that would put one hand up in a contest.

I just ordered two Dusty retirement caps! If he plays for GC so be it. However, I do question his judgement. I would have thought he would seek some guidance from Cotch, Jack and retired players on what it means to be a one club player. I think he is cooked. His body looked cooked this year. If he came out and played rejuvenated in 25 it would be blight on Ooze. Happy with the caps regardless!:LOL:

Reactions: 2 users
I would have thought he would seek some guidance from Cotch, Jack and retired players on what it means to be a one club player. I think he is cooked. His body looked cooked this year.

He may have done but as we know he is a very private person and we have all admired that about him.
I think he is cooked too, and I still feel ‘this (reported move) is just not Dusty.

Reactions: 1 user
I just ordered two Dusty retirement caps! If he plays for GC so be it. However, I do question his judgement. I would have thought he would seek some guidance from Cotch, Jack and retired players on what it means to be a one club player. I think he is cooked. His body looked cooked this year. If he came out and played rejuvenated in 25 it would be blight on Ooze. Happy with the caps regardless!:LOL:
I’m waiting for the Gold Coast merchandise on Dusty.

Cotch said on Talking Footy that Dusty is a zero to one percent chance of being in a Gold Coast jumper next year.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 6 users
Maybe I see footy differently to you Carter.

Footy is emotion to the majority of fans. Go to a game and listen to the irrational barracking, the kids running around in number 4, the primal roar when the tigers win. Without emotion to me it loses 90% of its appeal.

The reaction to this potential move for one of greatest is entirely on script for a group of fans of any club. Is it rational? Of course not but following a footy club is never really rational. That’s why it is fun to me in the end.
Perhaps you need to be more intellectual like Carts is. We are lucky to have him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users