Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

This place has gone batshit

No, there isn’t something deeply wrong with the club

We just have a bunch of seasoned players who don’t want to rebuild and the club is happy to trade them.

Dusty is so high on the age spectrum that we won’t get anything for him. Who cares?

Club going about the business of setting up for the future but by all means let’s hear some more melts
Thanks Dusty for the rabbits but I'm already over him. When's the draft?

Reactions: 4 users
Feel sorry for anyone who bought any "retirement merch" apart from that I am not fussed, not as if the Suns will be getting him in his prime, my memories are of a superstar in a Tigers jumper. The Suns supporters memories will be of a guy in a orangeish/redish colored shirt that went on too long that wont be even a shadow of what we got to see.
How many times has this exact story played out.
He will play some great cameos but will it win them a grand final.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone answer a kind of simple question for me.

Has there been any word on this from:
Martin
The RFC or
The Bears?

I hope the great man has a great phase of his career up there! He has a chance to be part of something special.

It'll be a joy to watch Gold Coast next year.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I hope the great man has a great phase of his career up there! He has a chance to be part of something special.

It'll be a joy to watch Gold Coast next year.
Is someone holding you captive and typing for you?
Watching gold coast next year with Dan, Dusty and Dimma will be like a bout of *smile* gastro.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Before hammering Dusty, lets wait and find out the facts instead of going on rumour. That said, i hope the rumour is wrong as leaving us in strange circumstances would diminish his legacy as a Richmond man

Is someone holding you captive and typing for you?
Watching gold coast next year with Dan, Dusty and Dimma will be like a bout of *smile* gastro.

I'm happy for them.

We need to embark on a long-term list rebuild anyway, so this is the only way we have any chance of seeing Dusty play finals again.

And if he doesn't play finals, then I certainly wouldn't begrudge him for coasting with Dimma and friends to pocket a bunch of money from elsewhere.

Before hammering Dusty, lets wait and find out the facts instead of going on rumour. That said, i hope the rumour is wrong as leaving us in strange circumstances would diminish his legacy as a Richmond man
Gold Coast have publicly stated martin approached them and they are engaging in discussions to see if they can work something out. That's not a rumour.